Organization of companies and public and private administrations: Ethics, management, accountability, leadership, accounting. A multidisciplinary approach
International Journal of Organizational Leadership calls for submissions to a special issue with the theme “Organization of companies and public and private administrations: ethics, management, accountability, leadership, accounting. A multidisciplinary approach”. The special issue will cover all aspects of private and public organizations with particular reference to leadership, organization, ethics, and accounting. Furthermore, the contributions that address these aspects from a multidisciplinary perspective (psychology, law, medicine, etc.) will be positively evaluated. The journal invites contributions from all over the world seeking to broaden understandings of organizational leadership.
Ramboll Management Consulting GmbH
University Giustino Fortunato, Italy
6 private and public administration
Abstract Submission Deadline(Extended): May 30, 2021
Full Paper Submission Deadline for Accepted Abstracts (Extended): June 30, 2021
Review Result: July 30, 2021
Publication Date: August 30, 2021
- Follow the guidelines given by the APA manual (6th ed.) intimately. A useful resource for APA 6th Edition is: http://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/DocAPA.html and APA''''''''s Checklist for Manuscript Submission.
- Manuscripts need to be approximately 8000 words in length with, title, abstract, notes, tables, appendix, and references included. Longer or shorter manuscripts might also be considered depending on the quality of content and the contribution to the field.
- Please submit a separate title page with author name(s) and affiliations and mailing address of corresponding author. Please submit the main manuscript as a blinded manuscript without any author names and affiliations in the text or the title page.
- Double Publication is NOT accepted. All manuscripts submitted should be original work and must not be under consideration by other publications.
- The language of the journal is English. Manuscripts should meet high academic writing standards.
- All manuscripts should be sent to email@example.com
Abstract Submission Guideline:
- Abstract: 150-200 words (including title, and three to five keywords)
- Submissions should be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries may be sent to: